<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d14085375\x26blogName\x3dPre-Cal+20S\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pc20s.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pc20s.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7085728621806366094', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My last blog post

Well what can I liked this unit a lot. Are last unit was arithmetic/geometric sequences.
I found the unit pretty easy until I got to the last homework exercise. I thought that geometric sequences were a bit confusing compared to arithmetic sequences that the unit was fun. I thing that out of all the units that we did this one was by far the best. I understood the whole unit and get the problem solving too. I'm so proud of myself.
I just hope that I remember all the formulas for the test.
Well I'm confident about this test,that I'll do alright
well got to go study good luck to everyone on the test and be confident

This semester has been great though sometimes it was really tought and I wanted to give up I didn't. It's been fun hanging with you guys. I wish everyone all the best for the rest of the year hope everyone does good on the exam.
See you good luck=)
bye everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home