<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d14085375\x26blogName\x3dPre-Cal+20S\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pc20s.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pc20s.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7085728621806366094', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Radicaal... s.

Hello fellow classmates and strandlers who happen to trip onto this site:)
I, Janet, am making my pre-test post now just incase my computer/internet fails me, and/or my brother uses the computer for hours leaving me no time to make a post, and/or because I can't log into blogger at school, and/or Mr. K will have a sub on the day of our test and we won't be able to log into his computer in his classroom therefore leaving no post before the test lol.


Because most of those reasons just listed above happened to me last time!! >:( ..ergh. and that ONE mark could've possibly pushed my percentage into the 70's ...bleh. I did try making a post during that lunch hour though!! lol man... should've seen me running about >.> *thinks about the sore legs I got after that ...-shudder-*
D`ahh well. Continuing ...


Today I felt so relieved about this radical unit because I'm pretty sure I understand it now. I was going over the exercises and found myself miraculously looking at a question and finishing it without any troubles! :D Although there are some that I quite don't get just yet, WHICH I WILL BE ASKING MR.K ABOUT ... or another classmate... lol either way, it just feels so good to understand it. Ah, can't express it enough.

I'm feeling pretty satisfied with the progress of mine in this course. Although it could be better, I am trying my best and that's the most anyone could expect from themselves. :) Don't be afraid to ask questions! This unit I've been asking more questions and I wonder why the heck I didn't before. So, don't be afraid! Cause um.. you shouldn't be, plus there's always someone else who's unsure, too. x)

To end my post I'll leave you guys an old proverb I read off one of my brother's textbooks;
"I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand."
Erm... At least I think that's what it said lol. Okay ..well.. uh... hmm....... cya :D

1 Comments:

At 11/07/2005 12:12 AM, Blogger Mr. Kuropatwa said...

That's one of my favourite quotes! I think about it often when I'm teaching. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home