<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d14085375\x26blogName\x3dPre-Cal+20S\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pc20s.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pc20s.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7085728621806366094', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Blog Before the Test

So far, I think I'm doing good on this unit. I get the area/volume relationship, but some of the questions on the assignments I don't understand. The quadrilaterals are pretty good to work with, but proving them is the part that I don't like. Explaining stuff is not my forte, so I guess that's one of the reasons why I don't like proving stuff. This geometry unit has brought together every shape we've learned, like spheres, cones, cylinders, circles, triangles, squares, rectangles, rhombuses, and such. And we must remember those formulas before the test.

I need to get a good mark on this test, my previous 2 are not so good. Well, not just me, but I think everyone has to get a good mark not just on this test, but on every test to improve our marks this term. I know people are not quite happy about their first term mark here, but I think it's good to use it as a stepping stone, and we can work on improving it. Good luck to everyone on the test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home