<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d14085375\x26blogName\x3dPre-Cal+20S\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pc20s.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pc20s.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7085728621806366094', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Another test coming up! Gotta blogola!

Well, another test has come upon us. We have been rush-rush-rushing to learn-learn-learn! I feel like a train chugging along. Sometimes, I hit a cow tied to tracks, but I still somehow find a way to come back to the tracks, and stay on course. I don't know how I've done it so far, but I'm happy that I've stuck with it. I have seen a bit of an improvement in my marks lately, like, a ten percent difference, so I am quite proud of that. I know that some people are having a hard time with the work, and are failing a test here and there, and I know that I'm sure some of you are getting discouraged. I just wanted to mention to you all to remember sisyphus! Yeah, sometimes you just want to give up, but don't. I think that every single person in our class has so much potential, and should stick to this course, because I know we all can do it! Yay!
I really enjoyed this unit, and I really seem to be understanding radicals, basically. Theres always a question here or there that I get stuck with. As long as I remember that, "Math is the science of patterns", I always seem to find a way to figure it out when looking at a previous problem that I figured out. Thanks Mr.K, I think that is probably one of the most important things I learned in this course. I mean, I learned a lot, but this is one I will take with me to future math courses.
So, I guess this post should come to a close. I feel like I should leave some words of wisdom here. Hmm, well, always remember that "90% of the time it works everytime!". Mr.K seemed to like that one.Good luck studying everyone! And don't forget to blog so you can get the first question right on the test! Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home