<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d14085375\x26blogName\x3dPre-Cal+20S\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pc20s.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pc20s.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7085728621806366094', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 21, 2005

SOHCAHTOA

Well, we have come to another test, and finished yet another unit in the course. I am liking trigonometry. I was frustrated at one point, and I failed the quiz, only because my calculator wasn't in degrees, but in radius the entire time, so I kept getting negative answers, and negative numbers, yet I always set up the formula right. So, word of the wise: ALWAYS CHECK YOUR CALCULATOR AND MAKE SURE IT IS IN DEGREES! I learned that the hard way. Doing the homework this weeked was easy, now that my calculator is in the right mode. So, happy studying everyone! I hope everyone does well on the test, and if you are struggling, just remember sisyphus! And the fact that you aren't me, and at least are not getting negative answers! If you are, CHECK YOUR CALCULATOR. I can't stress this enough.
I am really liking this unit though, and I hope the next unit is just as fun! Happy studying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home