<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d14085375\x26blogName\x3dPre-Cal+20S\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pc20s.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pc20s.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7085728621806366094', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, October 22, 2005

I love this unit

I really like trigonometry alot because it's one of the things that I'm really good at in math. I really think that I'm going to get really well on the test, because I understand this unit ten times better than the other units.They got me so fruasrated that I wanted to just forget about taking pre Cal at all but I stuck it out anyway got annoyed by all the formulas because I could never remember which one to use.Well anyways this unit has been the best since I get every thing the sine and cosine laws are so easy to remember that I always get the homework right. I hope that the next unit that we do is as fun and easy as this one was. The only thing that you have to do is study and you should do okay on the test. That's all that I have to say about this unit because I can't complain like the other ones. I got to go talk to you later and good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home