<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d14085375\x26blogName\x3dPre-Cal+20S\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pc20s.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pc20s.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d7085728621806366094', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, September 22, 2005

First Pre-Calculus Test

Hello!

Now, thanks to Thang, I am the scribe for tomorrow. And because of that, I am able to abuse my power by selecting the next scribe. I'm currently deciding between two people, and you are gonna see who is the next scribe between the two of them. (beware... hehe)

I'm gonna admit it, I was scared of taking my first test in Pre-Cal. I've reviewed the material many times the day before the test but I was really nervous. I almost threw up before I took the test.. but once I've started the test, it was going well. It was easier than I thought. I'm not gonna say it was easy, though.

After I've finished the test, I wasn't able to prevent myself from smiling. I knew I passed it (maybe just barely) and I was laughing at myself for being so scared. Thanks to some peers (you know who you are) and to that "special someone" and especially to our beloved teacher Mr. Kuropatwa for helping not only me but everyone else in the class.

I'm out. I'm gonna post again as I'm the scribe for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home